Monday, December 27, 2010

Amazing Kindle

My Kindle came exactly when it was supposed to and I have to say that I am above all else, impressed. Lots of people have asked why I went with a Kindle and my answer is simple. It was said by the CEO of Amazon, why the Kindle and he said that they wanted something that gave would act as a book and boy does it. I wanted something similar. I was looking for a reading device that supported PDFs so that I could read the PDFs that I have and receive. I also wanted something that I could read from instead of buying book after book and having no where to store them. Win and win, I get to read PDFs through the PRC format that I use and they read like a Kindle book. I also get to read other books that I want to read and I do not have to store them anywhere. This doesn't say that I replace all of my books with digital formats, but the ones that I want to hold onto, I can and vice versa. So, after all of this I got the right device for my needs.

No comments: