Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Printer - or All-in-one

Today we bought our new printer and it comes in 5 - 6 days. I will talk more about it then, but for now the ordering process was easy and it could have been easier. I knew that we needed a new printer so I began my process looking in Consumer Reports, I also knew that we needed to replace our broken scanner. Consumer Reports directed us to the HP Premium All-in-one as the best and set the price point at $199. So I began my look at HP's website and then I quickly looked at Amazon.com. HP had a great price but it was with an instant rebate that lost my luster a day later when I saw the price had changed the next day. Amazon kept their great price and it still beat the instant rebate from HP. Once we could get the order finalized the long and short of it came to $112 and I will talk the all-in-one when it comes in.

No comments: